Behringer FBQ800EQ (used by Frayle)
Behringer FBQ800 used for years by Frayle on tour (EU and US) for Gwyn's in ear monitors. This unit is in good shape. The photo with the tape shows how the unit was used on tour. This was used at Desertfest Ghent among many other shows!
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low Cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-digit LED Input/Output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometer and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
All items are posted via USPS. Items within the USA are sent via First Class, for International they are sent via the standard 5-10 working day service however items are not considered 'lost' until 30 days have past. Please be aware that some items might get held up in customs which may lead to customs charges and delays. We claim no responsibility for parcels delayed by customs or the postal service as these are unfortunately outside of our control. Please bear our processing times in mind when ordering as all our items are made to order and require time to create. We strive our best to keep to our lead times but during very busy periods(Halloween/Xmas) we may require a little additional time to deal with the workload. If you wish for a faster tracked delivery option please be sure to purchase a Shipping Upgrade listing along with your order. Thank you!.
While we work tirelessly here at Heretics Union to make high quality hand made products we totally accept that sometimes things can go wrong. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund (minus shipping) or exchange the product for another one or equal value, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you receive it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.